szerda, május 5

Sd.Kfz. 251/1 Ausf.D - part 8: Exterior PE works...

First of all, sorry about the rarely updating, but everybody from the Club has a lot of work and very-very important family activity!!!

On the last week, I found time to make some PE parts on my halftrack. As you can see i dont like the fenders ;) I lost those on both side, but strictly based on archive photos. My first idea was to leave the right one, but i found it too one-sided...so i decided to make damage on the left one as well. The missed sidebox door on the left side is rather life-like as we can check on old photos. I had to make some shooting damage, and open ed door , although, hard to find pics from 251's in action, with opened side-door!

To finish the building process is so close... :)

Here are the pics:































Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése